30 January 2008

xoxo

I'm a sucker for US TV shows...first there was Prisonbreak, then Grey's Anatomy, and now I'm totally into Gossip Girl.


Upper East Side New York, the fashion (tights, cardigans, plaids, headbands, coats, scarves, designer clothes, shoes, etc), great-looking cast, and the bitchiness of the girls, i mean, what else are you looking for? teehee

I want to be catty and bitchy like blair but deep inside i know i can't pull it off. And Chuck the bad little rich boy, who can't resist him? You love to hate him but he grows into you. Serena, Dan, Nate, and Jenny are ok but I'm team Blair-Chuck all the way!

I wish the writer's strike will be over soon so i can have my gossip girl fix. Thirteen episodes is just not enough! Gimme season 2!!!


The season ender was so sad...


No comments: