29 January 2008

Men's Professional Tennis Players aka demi-Gods

I miss playing lawn tennis. It was good exercise. Running and bending to get the tennis balls because there are no "pulot boys" around tend to make your stomach and legs firmer. And of course, there's the mind games with your opponent hehehe

It's close to three years since I last played tennis. I was only mildly interested with the professional players (circa sampras, hingis, graf, seles) at that time. I don't even know their stats and rankings! all i know now is that steffi graf and andre agassi got married and now have two kids teehee

When I lurked at jessica aka twisted 's site, there was a post about the Australian open. I googled the names and i saw the light! hahaha kidding!

time for some eye-candy....these boys are gorgeous!

Men's Tennis ATP Rankings - 2008


Rafael Nadal (World Rank #2)


Marat Safin (World Rank #64)



Goran Ivanisevic (unknown)


---

where's my tennis racket? hmmm....

No comments: