21 July 2010

return of the comeback

Oh blogspot, how i missed you so!

I was browsing my previous blog entries and I kinda missed writing again. Too many things have happened but it felt too little in the grand scheme of things. ah basta

Plus, I felt disappointed with my posts. Maybe because I felt self-conscious about every post in the latter years(since more people knew about it. more = greater than 2 persons) that my writing style became awkward and became more of a will-this-please-them blog entry.

So, I'll just write. Write what I feel. Write whatever idea comes to mind. Right? Right.

In other news:

Rafa won the Wimbledon and all clay court championships.
La Furia Roja won the 2010 World Cup.
What a year for Spain.
What a year for all fan girls all over the world.

I know, the 2010 World Cup deserves a separate post. *giggle giggle*

2 comments:

crystal_farmer said...

yey! on the boys. boo! on rafa. vamos, anyways. :D

chocoliya said...

you can hear ovaries self-destructing whenever they play =)