01 October 2007

ants everywhere

i hate red ants. i always wake up with their bites. they're under my pillow, my comforter, under my bed. i tried sleeping at my parent's bed last night. guess what? the damn ants still bit me until i woke up (true it's already past noon, but hey i need my sleep)! tsk tsk

ever since my lola died two years ago, we always associate ants (black) with her. when her favorite apo came home for the burial, she said there were black ants near her plane seat. when my brother(the favorite apo's fraternal twin) had a heart attack, black ants were also found at the ER bed he was lying in. everytime somebody is sick, worried, or in dire circumstance, the black ants' presence will comfort them in thinking lola is watching over them.

could it be my lola telling me in her own way "hija, bugtaw na. lapit na lg exam mo, tama na na nga tulog." ?

lola ha, nag change color ka na gle? daw hair dye ba. easy on the bites, ok?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww that's so cute Ley! I'm glad you're lola still looks out for you guys. :)

Maybe you're too sweet the ants are always gnawing at you. Ha ha. *Ubo ubo*

chocoliya said...

tse! sweet gd man ko ya hehehe *ubo ubo again*

lapit na lg bday sg iban ba...