14 August 2007

much ado about nothing

...internet banking

>
very convenient...no need to fall in line to check one's acct balance or pay bills


...google desktop widgets


> they're small, useful, and cool...they're always present in my desktop for easy access...i have widgets for weather, world clock, dictionary, scratch pad (auto-save pa), art of the day, book quotes, horoscopes, and my favorite...ANSWER BALL! hahaha

...yahoo's OMG! , korek ka john, and chuvaness

> my daily dose of celebrity chika...chismosa gd

...House of Holland/Proud Race shirts

> i want one! my fave local shirt prints (seen on other blogs):
  • kiss me down there brent javier
  • use and abuse hannah cruz
  • say yes joem saƱez
  • i had a fling with tara tambunting
> what should my shirt say?
  • eat my banana, anna
  • anna ate my banana
  • anna be my momma
  • indi pag tanduga si chocoliya (trans: don't touch chocoliya)
  • gwapa nga ilongga si chocoliya ~ i know...KAPAL! hahaha

No comments: